Burgess Hill Cricket Club AGM
Thursday 28th November 2019
The Pavilion, St Johns Park Burgess Hill
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of AGM held on 21st November 2018
- Matters arising
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Youth Development Report
- Club Welfare Officer’s Report
- Sussex League Report
- Proposed Constitution changes
- That the positions of Women’s Director of Cricket, Women’s Team Captain, Women’s T20 Captain and Women’s Team Manager be created and voted upon at the AGM. In addition, the positions of Women’s Director of Cricket and Women’s Team Manager be added to the List of Club Officers as set out in the constitution so that these positions form part of the Club’s Executive Committee.
- That the positions of up to 3 Youth Coordinators be created and voted upon at the AGM. These positions are to be added to the List of Club Officers as set out in the constitution so that these positions form part of the Club’s Executive Committee.
- Other minor amendments to reflect that membership subscriptions are now paid online
10. Election of Officers
Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer, Captains Adult Sat 1st XI, 2nd XI, 3rd XI, 4th XI, Director of Women’s Cricket, Women’s Team Manager, Women’s XI Captain, Women’s 20/20 Captain, Chairman of Selectors, Membership Secretary, Club Development Officer, Club Welfare Officer, Groundsman, Bar Mgr, Social & Fund Raising Secretary, IT & Media Secretary, Youth Coordinators.
11. Winter Nets, Pre Season
12. Subscriptions season 2020
It is proposed by the Executive Committee that annual adult and junior boy’s subscriptions remain unchanged at the current level of £60. Girls and Women’s annual subscriptions will be increased to £60 in line with all other subscriptions. The sibling discounted membership of £35 for the second child will remain. The Club has transferred to an online membership payment system and Members will again be encouraged to make a voluntary donation over and above their membership payment and to cover the costs associated with the system. Match fees will remain unchanged from their current levels. The subscription will continue to include the cost of winter nets/coaching and no match fees will be charged for youth games.
- Any Other Business
Burgess Hill Cricket Club